Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you did not already see them!

·
77 Posts
I like the blue one, the monotone one looks good too other then the silver paint doesn't look like it matches from the front door to the rear door.

·
608 Posts
These pictures are some of the best at showing what the colors will look like in real life. I am a fan of the brown with the orange tinge in it. Looks like they were actually showing off the capabilities there as well.

Do you think Texans will be able to go for Nissan when they are so married to the American brands?

·
77 Posts
These pictures are some of the best at showing what the colors will look like in real life. I am a fan of the brown with the orange tinge in it. Looks like they were actually showing off the capabilities there as well.

Do you think Texans will be able to go for Nissan when they are so married to the American brands?[/QUOTE

I think they will do well, the current Titan has its biggest take rate in TX.

·
313 Posts
only running boards id consider are AMP or nfab. OEM look like crap.
I like the OEM 'cause they extend all the way to the rear wheel well. My Ford doesn't do that. Makes getting the kayaks off the cap easier.

Reactions: honda250xtitan

·
857 Posts
Silver looks awesome especially with the front chrome grille.

Yellow is going to stand out big time especially as you enter the city.

·
772 Posts
I notice that the Pro4x does not have an air dam under the front bumpers (both the yellow and blue ones here) The rest of the trucks do have an air dam.
well if they are gonna call it their "offroad" model then an air dam wouldn't work. it kills ground clearance.

nissan needs to step up their game if they wanna keep calling the off road version a "pro-4x". stock ranchos suck huge donkey d1ck, i have the pro4x, and the first thing i did was ditch the ranchos. they were blown out from the factory. at least give it adjustable bilstein 5100's up front and 5100 series in the back. or do the same thing toyota did and have bilstein build them a special shock tuned for the truck exclusively.

·
772 Posts
I thought all Nissan Off road packages starting in 2010 came standard with 5100 Bilstens?
no. they come with crappy rancho's. everyone puts bilsteins on though, best bang for the buck if its a mostly on road, slow off road use truck. worked great for me for a couple years.

Not sure what Frontiers/xterra's come with though. I wanna say newer frontiers come with bilstein 4600's, the yellow ones.

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
Some vehicles look better mono-tone. I won't have an opinion until I see the Titan in person. The two-tone 2005 F350, maroon and grey was pretty attractive to me though.

·
3 Posts
One thing to consider should the version of the Titan you want only come in a two tone: take the truck to one of those vehicle wrap shops and have them wrap the secondary color to match the primary color. A guy at a local Nissan dealer told me that a few weeks back. It's much much cheaper option than having a body shop paint the secondary colored body parts.

I'm only down with monotone colors; specifically solid black. The pics of the Titan sitting on top of the Tennessee Titans' stadium show it in all black and it looks good. What I'm dying to see are the new trucks lifted with 35 inch tires or bigger. That's gonna be the deciding factor for me. If the XD with a lift and 35s or 37s looks great, I'll trade in my '04 Titan that I've put all 204,000 miles on without hesitation for the XD. If it doesn't look good, I'm either waiting on the 2017 Raptor or getting a 2012 F-250.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts