Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to see the Titan XD in person Friday the 30th. Dont know the trim level yet. Any special request for pictures that you want to see? I will be taking alot of pictures!!

·
608 Posts
Some pictures that put into perspective the size of the truck would be great. maybe some with people standing next to it or something like that.

Cheers!

·
340 Posts
Going to see the Titan XD in person Friday the 30th. Dont know the trim level yet. Any special request for pictures that you want to see? I will be taking alot of pictures!!
If you could get under the girl it would be great!! hoping its a 4X...

(and thanks)

·
235 Posts
Not a picture request but if you could press all the infotainment buttons to see how intuitive the system is that would be great.
Thank you!

·
608 Posts
I think we all can agree that they should have released more videos in the Titan video series, need some more to keep us busy while we wait.
Can never have too many videos. They should do some that respond to peoples questions. Obviously they aren't going to reveal everything, but that would be a good way to really interact with the community.

·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just sent an email to Nissan usa asking when we are going to be able to built one on the website!! Will poste their awnser.

·
72 Posts
I have a request if they let you scroll through the information on the gauge cluster and see what kind of average miles per gallon the truck was getting up to that point. Or at least scroll though at let us know what it is.

·
857 Posts
Just sent an email to Nissan usa asking when we are going to be able to built one on the website!! Will poste their awnser.
I keep trying to mess with the URL's in hopes of finding something, been trying for too long, might be time to give up :D

By now dealers might have something not yet available to us.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
The average I seen from the around 100km trip it was driven from dealer to dealer in a very hefty wind was 10.4 L/100km

1 - 16 of 16 Posts