Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been able to place an actual order on a Titan XD yet? Considering trying to do so next week at my dealer.

·
903 Posts
Just received a call from a dealer in Pittsburgh. He said he thought the titan xd should hit his lot between February 14th and first of March. Happy Valentine's Day Honey I got you a NEW titan xd! Haha.... He said he looked in the region for orders and said that looks like most dealers are going to be seeing them in Feb and March! Way to go Nissan... Almost hit end of 2015... Fail!

·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This was a disappointing release to say the least. There seemed to be literally no dealer education on the product prior to release.

Questions like: "when will I be able to order a monotone white Pro-4X?" have no answers.

·
10 Posts
Likewise, a dealer in the Denver area says they are getting one mid February, but no additional until April. The suggestion is that given the "rarity" and "demand" that Nissan would likely not offer incentives on this truck. Seems like enough time for a few folks to get there hands on one and get some real feedback as to the performance etc..

·
49 Posts
My Pro-4X will be at the dealer mid. January. Conroe, Texas. They have two Sv 4X4 and a 2X4 at Baker Jackson in Houston. They are both black. They called and asked me if I would like to take a test drive.

·
19 Posts
I could have sworn I saw a posting on this forum showing a production line of titans being built about a month ago. According to most dealers estimating February and beyond gets me to wondering if the article was a rouse or maybe they only build half of a truck per day. Something fishy here. if they are in production, where are all the trucks? They dang sure ain't at no dealers.

·
14 Posts
My Pro-4X will be at the dealer mid. January. Conroe, Texas. They have two Sv 4X4 and a 2X4 at Baker Jackson in Houston. They are both black. They called and asked me if I would like to take a test drive.
Is that the north or south location?

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
I know here in canada Nissan is really favoring the proven truck dealers. They will get there's early and a few models. Dealers that typically don't have a proven track record of truck sales will get but not priority.
Don't forget the xd isn't meant for everyone. Why not give it to the proven truck dealers who are in the truck market so they now how have another offering. Use the non-xd all new titan to build up the non truck nissan dealers.

·
23 Posts
They are probably placing priority on the top truck markets, mostly in the south... hence two people stating they have multiple in Texas and Louisiana.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts