Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my XD yesterday and i'm not a very big fan of the smaller tires but I am ok with the P4X wheels.

I'm assuming that the P4X wheels are 18" so my question is can you or has anyone found/put 33s on the P4X wheels?

·
658 Posts
I just got my XD yesterday and i'm not a very big fan of the smaller tires but I am ok with the P4X wheels.

I'm assuming that the P4X wheels are 18" so my question is can you or has anyone found/put 33s on the P4X wheels?
The rim diameter is fine for 33" tires.... I have 15" rims with 33" tires on my jeep cj7. What is the width of the stock rims?

·
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm not exactly sure but after looking at the tires that came with the XD P4X it has Generals which are 265/65R17.

I did some research today and I think I may go with Cooper Discoverer STT 285/65R17 or BFG 295/65R17. They both have pretty aggressive treading which is what I'm looking for.

·
31 Posts
Vakin, is your truck stock height or does it have a leveling kit? Also, did you have any rubbing issues with that tire. I would love to see some more angles of your truck with those tires!!

·
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vakin, is your truck stock height or does it have a leveling kit? Also, did you have any rubbing issues with that tire. I would love to see some more angles of your truck with those tires!!
I was going to ask the same thing if there was any rubbing issues when you pull sharp turns. I wanted to avoid having to use a level kit so any further information would be great!

·
348 Posts
I'm not exactly sure but after looking at the tires that came with the XD P4X it has Generals which are 265/65R17.

I did some research today and I think I may go with Cooper Discoverer STT 285/65R17 or BFG 295/65R17. They both have pretty aggressive treading which is what I'm looking for.
The Pro4x should have come with 18" wheels.

·
348 Posts
I was going to ask the same thing if there was any rubbing issues when you pull sharp turns. I wanted to avoid having to use a level kit so any further information would be great!
I noticed during my numerous test drives on multiple models that the tire scrub was only on the ones with the two tone paint with the body molding across the bottom of the truck, it wraps around, up under into the back of the wheel well, the monotones that didn't have the molding, didn't scrub.

·
1,309 Posts
It's hard to say, they've been on it since day 1. I get around 14 in town pulling a lawnmower trailer, and 17-18 on the highway at 75mph.

·
31 Posts
Thanks for the pictures wakinvol! I'd say everything looks beautiful accept that Volunteer emblem on your front bumper has me at an impass....lol... go Gators, should be a good game this year!

·
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I have 305/65-18's on mine...BFG KO 2's
Wakinvol, did you get the BFG KO-2 on your spare as well? If you did, was there any issue with getting the spare to fit back under the bed in the spare spot?

I'm going tomorrow to have the same tires put on my PRO4X.

·
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
An LT305/65R18 will fit in the spare tire spot.

I had the tire shop do a test fit today when I was having my BFG KO-2's installed.

I also got the front windows tinted; matched to the factory in the rear.

Pics to come later!

·
1,309 Posts
We need pics...BTW, I did my windshield too. It's amazing how much glare it blocks out, and looks great as well.

·
207 Posts
Has anyone tried larger tires w/ the factory mud flaps installed? Curious as to what will work with them.

·
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here are pictures with the same tires that Wakinvol has, BFG KO-2 LT305/65R18.

Here is them being installed.

Here is a quick shot of my Tonneau Bakflip G2

And here is all the tires with the tints in the front matched to the factory tints on the rears.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts