·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
;)

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
Image link is to an image hosted on another forum that we need to log into to see, thus dead link!

·
857 Posts
I can't see it either, try uploading it to this forum as an attachment, if it's too big then moving towards uploading it to Google Drive and making it public (which should take about 5 minutes) is a good way to go about this.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This should work

Attachments

Reactions: honda250xtitan

·
857 Posts
$5.6 billion dollar market... I wouldn't have thought the market for accessories was THAT big, maybe into the lower billion range but not $5.6 B's!

·
608 Posts
fog lights, bed cover, step rails, under cover storage, step for the bed some other things I can think of right now
Are these different from those accessories that can be ordered from Nissan outside of the "pre-sell package"? I'm just confused abuot what is so special about these. Are they discounted?

·
1 Posts
How come it says accessories are not available for regular dealer order?

It means standard everyday stock order by a dealer. The kit is the only thing that can be ordered before that date. Has nothing to do with fleet dealer or regular dealer.

·
96 Posts
Are these different from those accessories that can be ordered from Nissan outside of the "pre-sell package"? I'm just confused abuot what is so special about these. Are they discounted?
These are just accessories for the Titan Nissan dealers will offer

1 - 15 of 15 Posts