Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
13 Posts
If the information is correct that's not too shabby for fuel efficiency.

Roughly $48,000 in USD (assuming it is legitimate information). The specs are for the 4x4 King Cab, so I wonder what price that would put the Pro-4x model at?

Interesting for sure.

·
26 Posts
At that price CAD it would be $46,400 USD however, I don't think that's the price because it's supposed to be competively priced under the 2500s and I can get a 2500 duramax 4x4 for 44k. Just my opinion and analysis. I wouldn't take anything serious until it comes out of the horses mouth.

·
313 Posts
Sure that's all just speculation.

But I could live with the mpg if that were on the US EPA circuit. The old Canadian circuit one uses a really low highway speed, but I understand there's a new one now that's closer to the US.

And I could live with the price too if it's a well-optioned MSRP and there's Can$10-15K discounts like I can get from Ford locally for the Superduty diesels.

Or do Nissan dealers do any discounting?

We'll see ...

·
11 Posts
From time to time Nissan offers discounts on models that sell slower and inventory is high
I expect the price will be 55k$ for Diesel fully loaded crew cab
and 24k$ for v6 sparsely loaded single cab

·
13 Posts
Time to take out a loan. Really excited to see HP numbers after a tuner and DPF delete hit the market.

·
88 Posts
From time to time Nissan offers discounts on models that sell slower and inventory is high
I expect the price will be 55k$ for Diesel fully loaded crew cab
and 24k$ for v6 sparsely loaded single cab
How did you come up with these numbers? Very wide gap between the two.

·
313 Posts
How did you come up with these numbers? Very wide gap between the two.
Well, Ford sells F150s from the high Can$60K down to Can$25K in a stripper, reg cab (even with manual roll-up windows). So I wouldn't be surprised at that big a differential.

It's the high end, the luxury truck market, that has exploded over the last couple of decades and is where the manufacturers are making most of their money. Esp. Ford. I'm sure Nissan will target that market.

And all the manufacturers still make work trucks, but you will have a hard time finding them on the lots of urban and suburban dealers. Maybe out in farm country. Otherwise you have to order them. Hopefully Nissan will do the same. They make the NV series Delivery Trucks, so why not?

·
857 Posts
Good point Brulaz.
Great time for Nissan to tap into that growing truck market.
Surprised that Toyota has yet to step up to that level.

·
88 Posts
I totally agree with that. The market has change significantly and Nissan will have to target the markets that will create success for the Titan XD.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts