Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running 295/70/18 pm your stock Pro 4X rims. Discount wont install 305/65 on them due to rim size b/s so they said I can do 295/70s. I wanted BFG AT but they don't make it in that size. Anyone running this size, if so any trimming with 2/1 RC lift and any pics would be appreciated. What tires as well and how do you like them?

Thanks guys,

Larry

·
417 Posts
Anyone running 295/70/18 pm your stock Pro 4X rims. Discount wont install 305/65 on them due to rim size b/s so they said I can do 295/70s. I wanted BFG AT but they don't make it in that size. Anyone running this size, if so any trimming with 2/1 RC lift and any pics would be appreciated. What tires as well and how do you like them?

Thanks guys,

Larry
Yes I'm running 295/70/18s on my stock Pro4X rims with a 2" level kit. I run the Ridge Grappler tires and love them. This is my second set of Ridge Grapplers and I'll get them a third time when it comes time. Very minor trimming, only on plastics (no metal trimming). The tires look VASTLY better than stock tire size.

Attachments

·
324 Posts
Does anyone know if OEM PRO 4X wheels fit on a base Titan are all the wheels interchangeable.
XD to XD they should.
XD to non XD andnthey will not, I believe the wheel studs are bigger on the XD. I remember reading a spec comparison some time back and that stuck out to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts