Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 19' Pro4x, a customer that also runs Titans told me that the Pro4x has longer wheelbase than the other model XD such as PR/SV/SL. I have not gone to the dealer yet to measure...figured I would ask here. Seems like that would be unlikely for XD to have a different wheelbase?
I am within a week of ordering a Pro Comp 6" lift for my Pro4x and got some questions. I am 52 years old so I am not all up on tire sizes/back spacing etc. I want to run the stock 18" wheels with a narrow 35", that's the look I like. It looks to me like the best way to get 35"s to fit is the PC 6" lift. Suggestions/Advice?
thx

·
1,397 Posts
I have a 19' Pro4x, a customer that also runs Titans told me that the Pro4x has longer wheelbase than the other model XD such as PR/SV/SL. I have not gone to the dealer yet to measure...figured I would ask here. Seems like that would be unlikely for XD to have a different wheelbase?
I am within a week of ordering a Pro Comp 6" lift for my Pro4x and got some questions. I am 52 years old so I am not all up on tire sizes/back spacing etc. I want to run the stock 18" wheels with a narrow 35", that's the look I like. It looks to me like the best way to get 35"s to fit is the PC 6" lift. Suggestions/Advice?
thx
A narrow 35 will fit with a 3" lift if running oem wheels. As for longer wheel base, pretty sure that's a negative. I'll measure mine in a few.

·
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A narrow 35 will fit with a 3" lift if running oem wheels.
Do you know of any resource showing pics of the different lift kits on the XD's? Would the 6" and narrow 35 look off? I have seen several of the RC 6" and wide 35's. Is the 6" needed to run the wide tires?

·
1,397 Posts
Do you know of any resource showing pics of the different lift kits on the XD's? Would the 6" and narrow 35 look off? I have seen several of the RC 6" and wide 35's. Is the 6" needed to run the wide tires?
The 6" is needed because they are running negative offset wheels. That's what kills these trucks. If you stay with oem wheels or wheels with same offset as stock, you can run 35s on a much smaller lift and to me, 35s look way bet th e on a 3" lift

·
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jayce what brand of lift are you using? Does it ride as good as a stock truck?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts