Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
80 Posts
What offset are those wheels? Looks really good. I've noticed these trucks look amazing with aftermarket wheels and tires just have to find a setup to keep the front mudflaps.

·
464 Posts
When you increase your wheel/tire diameter (which looks great by the way!), you lose torque at a rate of about 7% for each inch over stock size. Did you make any changes to the gearing to adjust for the larger tires, or just not worried about it? I was thinking about going with 33's or 34's at the largest because I don't want to lose any torque. Just wondering if you made any other mods to handle the 35's. Again, truck looks bada$$.

·
450 Posts
Looks awesome! Maybe park it next to a stock one at the dealership so we can see a good before and after comparison? When I was looking for mine I did not like the 2 tone paint schemes I saw - but that blue and gray looks killer.

·
13 Posts
For the longest time I was just a lurker on the forms but I seen this beauty and had to join to say WOW. I really like the setup you have here really really nice truck. I am hoping to get into one here pretty soon!

·
1,979 Posts
When you increase your wheel/tire diameter (which looks great by the way!), you lose torque at a rate of about 7% for each inch over stock size. Did you make any changes to the gearing to adjust for the larger tires, or just not worried about it? I was thinking about going with 33's or 34's at the largest because I don't want to lose any torque. Just wondering if you made any other mods to handle the 35's. Again, truck looks bada$$.
Realistically it's a tall 33 not a 35, very rarely are the advertised specs correct. Doubtful there is any aftermarket gears available so I'm guessing he is just dealing with the little bit of power loss.

·
430 Posts
I had that size in terra graps on my old pro4x, with only a 2" level. I had slight frame rub but nothing else rubbed. It's surprising that you can't fit a bigger tire on the XD

·
207 Posts
That looks really good! Would love to know rim size and offset and definitely more pics.

·
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That looks really good! Would love to know rim size and offset and definitely more pics.
TIS 534B Wheel with Chrome Finish (18x9"/6x5.50", +18mm Offset)

I'm having my Bushwacker fender flares painted and installed right now I'll post more pics when that's complete.

·
1,300 Posts
LOL thanks Tips!

·
Premium Member
265 Posts
I have the same size tires, Cooper STT Pros. I just took them off my Ram and will likely put them on my Pro4X. The 295/70R18 STT Pros measure 34.5x12

·
393 Posts
Could you take a picture of your leaf springs, i just want to make sure my 2 inch leveling kit was done properly. I have a gap where the fastener used to sit on the leaf springs. Im talking about the rubber looking cylinder thing that is laying horizontally in the back on top of the leaf spring. Sorry, no idea what you would actually call it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts