Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this one at Dennis Dillon Nissan in Boise. That looks darn good??
image.jpg

·
169 Posts
Oh I would drive the h e l l out of that!

Looks great!

Possibly a tad nose high but the springs may settle a bit too.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
I was looking at mine and was thinking it's pretty level stock. And a leveling kit would make the front sit too high. Case in point.
But I do like that blue.

·
772 Posts
I was looking at mine and was thinking it's pretty level stock. And a leveling kit would make the front sit too high. Case in point.
But I do like that blue.
don't worry, nissan underrated the towing/payload, these things will never sag lol

·
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Has anyone actually measured to see exactly how much rake there is stock??

Here's another one I found...pr on toyo atII's.
image.jpg

·
207 Posts
Has anyone actually measured to see exactly how much rake there is stock??

Here's another one I found...pr on toyo atII's.
[iurl="http://www.titanxdforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3825&d=1459025725"]
[/iurl]

That looks really good. Wish I knew what size rim and tire that is.

·
207 Posts
Awesome thx!! Lol that seems to be the case with every dealership

·
903 Posts
That PR WITH TOYOS is a good looking truck. I can't wait to get my mudflaps and step rails on. I ordered them today. Just opted for the oem ones.

·
903 Posts
They need to be standard especially on pro4x. I don't think nissan knows if they r standard or not. I called nissan corporate and they said no but a couple people on the forum has gotten them for free because their dealer said They were supposed to... If u buy one make sure they have the mudflaps though

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
I was waiting for my factory flaps that were supposed to come standard for a while. Dealership surprised me when I was getting remote starter installed and took a set off a truck sitting on the lot.
Well needless to say and it was stated on here before the stock ones dont do much. If your dealer is making you pay for them, save your money and get a longer aftermarket one.

·
903 Posts
I ordered them through the dealer but haven't been paid for yet. Might have to follow your advice... They don't do very well in your truck? I know as well as you do without them it is horrible.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts