Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only had my Pro4X for a few weeks and about 700 miles. I've had one problem so far, the tailgate lock broke and I could not lower the tailgate. I took it to my dealer and they had it working in about 30 minutes, the dealer told me that I'm the first one with the XD, but they will be on the look out for this problem and the Nissan fix for it. Anyone else having a problem with there 2016 XD?

·
124 Posts
I believe this is a very basic and simple issue. A few others have had issues with the auto tailgate lock as well but dealers have quickly fixed them. Its not uncommon to have small issues such as this with a new vehicle, even ones that have been in production for a while. Enjoy your truck!

·
1 Posts
Hello!

I have a 16 Plat. Res. - White/tan exterior. 1000 miles - 3 weeks. I love being in this truck, rides great, tows like a dream, BUT!

Issues:
Fuel goes to 1/8 tank, stalls upon startup - low fuel pressure warming comes on
1-2 shift is wildly harsh (feels like a slip, but doesn't seem common now that I have a loaner truck, but mine is worse)
The truck is rusting behind the rear window on a body seam.
A/C compressor has a moan unlike the loaner truck I have
Horrible creak (probably bump stops) but not at full lock (always does it on full lock)

The loaner truck - pro4x - loaded up
Issues: steering wheel it turned about 60 degrees to the right going straight
Check engine light is on
Headlamp malfunction light came on (see owners manual - kept going instead)
Electronic tailgate wouldn't work, then keys wouldn't work - then, voila! it worked.

Traded in a 2010 Tundra that I loved. Had it's share of minor issues, and the ones that weren't were covered by Toyota extending warranty on certain failure-prone items. I fear what I bought. My Altima coupe and Murano Cross Cab are spot on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts