Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a professional detailer and going to get my business up and running in the next couple months and finally had a chance to do my own truck today. I switch between a few different products but tend to use a lot of Wolfgang, especially their Deep Gloss Sealant 3.0. Today I just did the exterior and used a waterless wash and clay barred the entire truck. Then used Meguiars 105 ultimate compound followed by Wolfgang Finishing Glaze. Then applied Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant 3.0. I use Chemical Guys Blue Guard II for exterior trim dressing and on the tires and rims. I'll eventually put on Wolfgang Uber Ceramic Coating, but I have a few rock chips I'm going to get filled in before I do that.

Attachments

·
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the 205 also, but wanted to try out the finishing glaze. I've only tried it one other time, and it was on a white Pro-4X so it was hard to see any distinctive results.

·
1,300 Posts
So next time any of you are in Canada mine could use some better love. I used to be a detailer when I was younger and now I can't stand to event wash my truck.
Know of any good products to use that will stay on the truck for a while and keep dust off or at least will run off with a quick flick with a hose???

Reactions: TitanCowboy

·
450 Posts
I've been using poorboy's sealent for a while now. It's gives a good shine like a carnauba wax but seems to hold up much longer. Like 6 months.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts