Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with Hammerhead Armor out of Mississippi? I had someone hit me Friday and I’m looking for a new rear bumper, these guys look like they do a good job.

·
1,281 Posts
Ugh...rear bumper issues. Causes me to twitch! (I just had an ordeal with mine).
I looked at Hammerhead, but ended up with ADD Stealth Fighter. I have (2) DO NOTS for you though. DO NOT buy whatever you get from RealTruck. DO NOT get a FabFours Vengeance thinking it matches the lines as depicted on the website.
I got the ADD from Bumperstock.com and they were awesome. Pretty sure they had hammerhead too.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So I went with the hammerhead, fingers crossed the collision center doesn’t have any issues when they go to install. I took your advice though and learned from your pain, ordered directly from the manufacturer, I’m sure there may have been a way to use some special holiday discount code and save a few bucks, but after hearing what you went through I decided it wasn’t worth risking it.

·
37 Posts
So what do you think about your hammerhead bumper . Anything you don't like? I've been debating about ordering a front winch bumper from them for a while now because there aren't any photos of it installed and I'm not a fan of the really bulky bumpers. Did you get rear bumper with sensors? Any issues or dislikes?

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love it! Damn thing is perfect, my wife even likes it as it’s not to over the top, but definitely is solid as hell and allows for all the sensors and side monitor crap to work. I like it so much, I’m planning on ordering a front one to match!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts