Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
2 Posts
Same issues with my (123K Mile) 2016 Pro4X 5.0 Cummins.
CEL, P00AF, P003A, and U010C codes. Turbo pressure seemed to spike all the way to the right and the engine would go into a lower power mode, but not quite limp mode. I was able to reset and drive ~500 miles with no issues, minding to not allow the turbo to spike, which would cause the CEL and codes to reappear. I did this for a couple months, waiting for the Turbo Control Valve Actuator (PN: 14480EZ40C) to come in. The truck did actually go into limp mode and would not go more than 5 MPH, so I parked it and did a little more research/troubleshooting...

Air filter(K&N panel-type) was completely gummed up and dirty/restricted and truck was about 1/3 gallon low of coolant in the expansion tank. Cleaned/oiled filter, topped off coolant and the truck runs just fine now, no turbo spikes, CELs, or OBDII Codes.

Am I off-base in my thought process the the ECM was tripping CEL/Codes due to the air filter and coolant level?

·
3 Posts
@realbored or anyone who could help me.
Good morning.
I was reading through some threads and came across a couple of your posts with images of maintenance manual references. I work in aviation and the manual is the bible when it comes to aviation. With that being said I feel the same about automotive. So my question, would you share the link, PDF, website or know of where I could get a physical copy? I would much appreciate it. Also curious to know if it is a complete manual? I.e. wiring diagrams, troubleshooting, exploded view etc. Thank you.
BrightRaven

·
1,027 Posts
@realbored or anyone who could help me.
Good morning.
I was reading through some threads and came across a couple of your posts with images of maintenance manual references. I work in aviation and the manual is the bible when it comes to aviation. With that being said I feel the same about automotive. So my question, would you share the link, PDF, website or know of where I could get a physical copy? I would much appreciate it. Also curious to know if it is a complete manual? I.e. wiring diagrams, troubleshooting, exploded view etc. Thank you.
BrightRaven
There is an early version of the service manual on the nicoclub.com website. If you wanted to view a current version or purchase one you should be able to do it at nissantechinfo.com.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts