Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a 2017 Nissan Titan XD 5.0 Cummins SV 4x4 Regular Cab a few weeks ago with 8151 miles on the odometer. So far I've been pretty content with the truck.

Fairly bare bones, but I plan on adding some things that I want on my truck such as remote start and some side steps as well as fog lights and possibly a back up camera as well.

·
73 Posts
Nice. Welcome. That's really low miles. Good luck with her.

I added factory fog lights to my '18 SV. It already had running boards, remote start, and a backup camera.

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice. Welcome. That's really low miles. Good luck with her.

I added factory fog lights to my '18 SV. It already had running boards, remote start, and a backup camera.
Yeah the back up camera isn't a priority. I'd like to explore some aftermarket options before I make a decision.

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
120 Posts
The reasons I chose iDrive vs PC are, it's smaller, it looks better, cheaper, it's not blue tooth (already have enough items connected to BT when I drive), you don't have some weird installation process, and I think eco mode, tow mode, city mode or whatever kinds of modes are pointless. The iDrive has like 3, Ultimate, Auto (it's suppose to learn your style and adapt to it) and factory. I keep it on ultimate for the best throttle response, I mean, that's why I bought the damn thing. Don't know if MPG changed, don't really care.

Stay frosty

·
551 Posts
Congrats on the new-used low mile 2017 model and Welcome to the board!

Mine is also 2017, but 60K miles more than what you have now.

·
73 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts