Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just letting you guys know, I go to school on it in mid November they may be waiting on techs to be trained before releasing the vehicle.

·
56 Posts
just letting you guys know, I go to school on it in mid November they may be waiting on techs to be trained before releasing the vehicle.
That makes sense. I've read multiple places that "information" will come out on Nov 15th. If Tech's went to school before then I don't see how NISSAN could manage the information control.

So November 15th we learn details and you get trained....your probably right that it won't hit showrooms until Dec/Jan.

·
608 Posts
I would imagine that they will aim for before January. Its best to get it on the market before Christmas. January is super slow sales. December is great though.

·
214 Posts
Employee and journalist would be bound buy non-disclosure agreements. So training mecanics prior to Nov 15th wouldn't be an issue.

·
363 Posts
Hopefully they aren't running into too many issues and it doesn't slip too far otherwise it might be better to wait for a more refined 2nd year.

·
42 Posts
Hopefully they aren't running into too many issues and it doesn't slip too far otherwise it might be better to wait for a more refined 2nd year.
Yeah, the timing seems challenging for the XD if they don't get some momentum going into 2016.

Things I'd be wondering about if I had to look at a 2016 XD next year:

2017 RAM 1500 full refresh (not sure sale date)
2017 Ford Super Duty full refresh (sale date late 2016)
2017 Silverado/Sierra HD full refresh (not sure sale date)

·
15 Posts
Have you heard anything official on it being Dec/Jan instead of just December which was official like 2 weeks ago, or is this your speculation?

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Lets see if this works ..

looks like 12/22

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
Employee and journalist would be bound buy non-disclosure agreements. So training mecanics prior to Nov 15th wouldn't be an issue.
This is a good point. So I rephrase what I say, give us all the details you can that might not be as readily known, without breaking any NDAs!

·
1,979 Posts
I had one driving next to me today. Big truck for sure & it was quite. Nicer looking in person...

·
42 Posts
end of the year car sales we sell a ton of vehicles then. dealers need to move old stock to get new in witch is prime car shopping time
Interesting. Good to know - I would have thought that you could get a better deal the last week of Dec but doesn't sound like it if there's a ton of showroom traffic . . .

1 - 20 of 22 Posts