Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I suspect between sep 25 an October 18 seconds since Nissan posted come see the Titan those dates at the Texas state fair

·
608 Posts
Or that could be just before its released. One last chance to build hype and interest before its released.

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Everything that I am hearing is December release but I agree...It's show and tell which is a good thing!!

:)

·
857 Posts
Can't wait for that to happen. Some have started to show up at dealers but my guess is they are preproduction models the dealer only gets for a short period of time. I think a could of them in Canada had it.

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Limited production has already started and I heard full production by the end of this month. If this is true I would anticipate they'll start showing up up on dealer lots mid October.
Awesome news!

Reactions: Biga

·
2 Posts
My local dealer told me they have 4 coming the first week of October and that one is already sold. I have my name on the "please call me" list when they arrive. I had to ask specifically about the truck coming in to get this info, they are not saying much otherwise. May be a good idea for others to do the same and make sure the guy wasn't feeding me a line.

·
94 Posts
My local dealer told me they have 4 coming the first week of October and that one is already sold. I have my name on the "please call me" list when they arrive. I had to ask specifically about the truck coming in to get this info, they are not saying much otherwise. May be a good idea for others to do the same and make sure the guy wasn't feeding me a line.
Where 'bouts?

·
1 Posts
I have heard thru my dealer that the first allotment will be for the USA only, which sucks for us Canucks. I guess they want to get some market share south of the boarder first. With that being said, Nissan Canada released a video yesterday which had in fine print at the bottom, "Available early 2016" which is a departure of the "Available late 2015", so I think we in the north here may be SOL for a bit, which sucks as I can't wait to get rid of my Sierra.

Here's the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkKQKWWbJLs

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
Well we are still getting the shaft on fuel prices and when out dollar was on or above par all we heard was excuses why we had to pay $20,000 more than the same model in the USA.

·
94 Posts
"Available early 2016" which is a departure of the "Available late 2015", so I think we in the north here may be SOL for a bit, which sucks as I can't wait to get rid of my Sierra.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkKQKWWbJLs
My interest shifts to Ram a little more every time I see something stating the release is being pushed back. Was fall, then by the end of 2015 and now 2016. I can hold off on buying till Jan, maybe Feb but if they don't get their **** together, this potential customer will be getting a Ram instead of the Titan I have hyped myself up for.

·
235 Posts
My interest shifts to Ram a little more every time I see something stating the release is being pushed back. Was fall, then by the end of 2015 and now 2016. I can hold off on buying till Jan, maybe Feb but if they don't get their **** together, this potential customer will be getting a Ram instead of the Titan I have hyped myself up for.
If you're in the U.S. then you may be able to get it in January or February but any further delay will cause some buyers to move elsewhere.

·
94 Posts
If you're in the U.S. then you may be able to get it in January or February but any further delay will cause some buyers to move elsewhere.
I'm in Canada but close to the border. I have specific wants and desires that a generally equipped lot truck fails to meet so as long as I can order the truck in Jan or Feb(depending on how long they take to do custom orders) it should provide time for them to build, ship and deliver with enough time for me to test it out with the tail end of the spring bear season.
I could buy a truck now but I like the in-your-face front end of the Titan and the fact that I can get it with a locking diff option(as opposed to the anti-slip option for the Ram/need to go aftermarket) so I happily(for now) wait.

·
77 Posts
Is Nissan going to do special orders this time? I know with the current Titan their was no ordering of trucks, they had to wait for one that came off the line that match your specifications as best possible.

·
658 Posts
I'm in Canada but close to the border. I have specific wants and desires that a generally equipped lot truck fails to meet so as long as I can order the truck in Jan or Feb(depending on how long they take to do custom orders) it should provide time for them to build, ship and deliver with enough time for me to test it out with the tail end of the spring bear season.
I could buy a truck now but I like the in-your-face front end of the Titan and the fact that I can get it with a locking diff option(as opposed to the anti-slip option for the Ram/need to go aftermarket) so I happily(for now) wait.
I'm curious to what you specific wants are in a truck. Care to share what they are and why you want/don't want specific features and why? (Only asking cause I may consider some of them too!)

1 - 20 of 54 Posts