Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm about to pull the trigger on a slightly used SV model. My only gripe is it's not the SV premium package, and as such, has the bench seat (which I hate) and no heated seats. I've seen a few posts about installing after market heated seats, but, nothing about replacing the centre bench seat with a centre console. Has anyone attempted this? Is it way more money then it's worth?

Thanks in advance!

·
275 Posts
I would probably keep looking for the truck you want, spend the time and energy into getting what you want versus trying to fix it later. There are deals out there if you can be patient.

·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not really in my area. I live on an island off Canada's west coast. Supply is pretty limited. Importing from the states with our weak dollar doesn't make sense. If I wait around for the perfect deal, I'll be waiting a looooong time :).

·
13 Posts
Hi all,

I'm about to pull the trigger on a slightly used SV model. My only gripe is it's not the SV premium package, and as such, has the bench seat (which I hate) and no heated seats. I've seen a few posts about installing after market heated seats, but, nothing about replacing the centre bench seat with a centre console. Has anyone attempted this? Is it way more money then it's worth?

Thanks in advance!
i found a good used center console and i had to fab a bracket to to mount the rear of the console.only other thing i did was cut out the ducting for rear heat because of the massive amounts of wiring i have added ,it was pretty straight forward

·
5 Posts
i found a good used center console and i had to fab a bracket to to mount the rear of the console.only other thing i did was cut out the ducting for rear heat because of the massive amounts of wiring i have added ,it was pretty straight forward
do you have pictures of the bracket you made? it wont bolt into the existing holes from the jump seat? as much info as you can please thanks so much

Ed

1 - 5 of 5 Posts