Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
203 Posts
That's a good price including rear blocks. Do you know if the xd has blocks that these replace, or do they stack on top of them? They don't look very tall in the pics. I know for my f150, it's like 2 in blocks from the factory so you swap them out for 4 inch blocks to go up 2 inches.

·
857 Posts
Are you going to continue running stock wheels and tires or do you have something else your planning to put on her?
With that being said, if OP needs something to reference to for aftermarket wheels, looking up that Titan XD build by a drift might help, him and his team picked up some serious pace on the build a while ago, I can only imagine where it is right now. Worth looking into.

·
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I plan on running my old 22 inch wheels off my old titan hopefully ill know if there is enough room for a 33x12.5 up front witch it should be plenty with the 2 inch lift

·
658 Posts
Maybe I'm just old fashioned or getting old. My 79 CJ7 has 33" mud tires with 15" rims, to me that looks right. I know that you cant fit the brakes into 15" rims on modern trucks and especially not on the XD. It's just that so little side wall on such a big tire seems to be counter productive to anything except aesthetics, except it still looks wonky to me. For me, form is driven by function... (mostly)

·
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
22's look perfect on 35's....20's on 33's.

it'll be interesting to see at least lol
35s will not fit with the 2 inch lift I know 33s will on a 20 inch wheel not sure on the 22 inch wheel. i would rather have 20 inch wheels but trying not to buy another set of wheels and tires right now reason I trying my old wheels.

·
229 Posts
I know it's hard to t tell 100% w/o seeing in person, but it looks to me like this kit might be better balanced/even then the Calmini?

·
154 Posts
i think he saying the calmini leveling kit doesn't make truck level. with calmini it does look nose high. from the pics rough country does look level. well lets hope it does got my kit today will install soon hopefully.

·
492 Posts
35s will not fit with the 2 inch lift I know 33s will on a 20 inch wheel not sure on the 22 inch wheel. i would rather have 20 inch wheels but trying not to buy another set of wheels and tires right now reason I trying my old wheels.
I believe that a 33" tire is a 33" tire, no matter the wheel size.
Am I wrong?

·
229 Posts
i think he saying the calmini leveling kit doesn't make truck level. with calmini it does look nose high. from the pics rough country does look level. well lets hope it does got my kit today will install soon hopefully.
You read my mind :smile2:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts