Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed the Rough Country 2" leveling kit today. Very pleased.
Below are before and after pictures with measurements (front and rear) before and after.

Attachments

·
207 Posts
Awesome! Looks good. Can't wait to do mine

Reactions: jungle jim

·
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lift is on I like it! No more rubbing at full turn
I assume you had replaced the tires? If so what did you get? I tried a set of 295/70/18 and the it clipped the rear of the front fender too much for a "little trimming" on a brand new truck. going to try 285/65/18 to see if they fit. Luckily my local tire shop has a great reputation with a Nitto distributor and I can keep trying until something fits :)

·
113 Posts
i assume you had replaced the tires? If so what did you get? I tried a set of 295/70/18 and the it clipped the rear of the front fender too much for a "little trimming" on a brand new truck. Going to try 285/65/18 to see if they fit. Luckily my local tire shop has a great reputation with a nitto distributor and i can keep trying until something fits :)

285/60/20

·
13 Posts
2" leveling

can you send the link to the rough country kit that this was. I am having trouble finding it
I actually called them because I couldn't find the part either. I haven't had time to install, probably next week but the kit only comes in with the front and rear. I'm only installing the front though, mine measured 1.8" lower in the front. They give you both to keep the factory stance. Entire kit was $139.

·
4 Posts
If you look up 2016 Nissan Titan XD Rough Country Leveling Kit on Amazon, it will pop right up.
Just ordered mine today.
Going to try to squeeze in 285/65R20 Nitto Terra 2 (34.6x11.2R20) AT's after I get it installed. Will trim where needed.

I do have one question: How much did your MPG drop after installing the kit and/or tires with the XC DIESEL?

·
4 Posts
Did you already recalibrate your speedometer? It will effect the accuracy of your MPG. Will look lower if not recalibrated.

·
38 Posts
Any issues getting the truck to hold the alignment as there seems to be a known issue with the RC leveling kit about to pull the trigger but wanted to see you experience. Truck looks great by the way.

·
29 Posts
Any issues getting the truck to hold the alignment as there seems to be a known issue with the RC leveling kit about to pull the trigger but wanted to see you experience. Truck looks great by the way.
Mine was holding originally but now pulling, time for tire rotation and gonna have a alignment again.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts