Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed my Rough Country bumper today. It was a little bit of a pain as the instructions for some parts was a bit vague, especially when it came to the parking sensors.

For all the people who bash them, it is a solid bumper at a great price.

I opted to use yellow LED cubes instead of the RC white LEDs. I had to make a new harness as the ones provided were very thin gauge.

The rear bumpers will have to wait until Monday.

·
44 Posts
Installed my Rough Country bumper today. It was a little bit of a pain as the instructions for some parts was a bit vague, especially when it came to the parking sensors.

I opted to use yellow LED cubes instead of the RC white LEDs. I had to make a new harness as the ones provided were very thin gauge.

View attachment 45616

View attachment 45617
Nice and clean. I like that it fits right to the original lines. Not to big!

·
810 Posts
Looking good. Did you have to take the bottom lip to install the bumper?

·
86 Posts

View attachment 45616

View attachment 45617
that’s a nice looking bumper. Good choice on the yellow cube lights. I wish they made an option that can hold a winch, I’d buy the crap out of it. I like the rear bumper they came out with a lot too. Sounds like your going to be adding that too? I may get the rear. It looks great. My only reservation is no recovery points.

·
15 Posts

View attachment 45616

View attachment 45617
Great looking rig, what size tires are those KO2s?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts