Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Installed my Rough Country rear bumpers today and my Bilstein 5160 rear shocks. I purchased the billet aluminum brackets for them since the worm clamps look ghetto.

The only draw back to the RC rear bumper is that you lose function of the blind warning system. I have an idea to mount the radar units elsewhere; in the quarter panel right behind the section where the bumper wraps around. I'll see if my friend can 3D printer me a bracket with tabs to put 3M double sided tape on.

·
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: after knocking on the section of panel and poking around, I don't think my location placement will be sound since the panel is metal. I will still test that area but I believe it will not work.

I think I may be able to squeeze the unit into the rear fender flares at an angle but it will require having to cut and extend the harness.

·
175 Posts
I was thinking of getting that bummer but I didn't want to lose my BSM I went with an ADD Stealth Fighter rear. I like it but I lost some foot placement on the corners. Currently thinking about adding the fold down step.

Stay frosty

1 - 3 of 3 Posts