Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is definitely more rumor than fact, but I asked a friend of mine at the local dealer, and he said the word is that we'll be able start placing orders around August.

·
857 Posts
Being a 2016 model, that sounds just about right, actually for all we know they could start taking orders as soon as July!

Hopefully what you heard holds weight.

·
88 Posts
That's even better if those dates stand firm! I was planning for September but July/August would be sweet! The sooner the better :)

·
608 Posts
Not sure how much validity there is to these rumors, but I would be happy with August. It sounds like a smart timeline. I can't see them making us wait to get into the fall.

·
340 Posts
This is definitely more rumor than fact, but I asked a friend of mine at the local dealer, and he said the word is that we'll be able start placing orders around August.
if they're going to open order books in August that means we probably wont get trucks until the new year...I dont see them opening order books in august if the truck will be on lots in september, its not enough time to fill customer orders or prime the pipeline...

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if they're going to open order books in August that means we probably wont get trucks until the new year...I dont see them opening order books in august if the truck will be on lots in september, its not enough time to fill customer orders or prime the pipeline...
He didn't have any actual word on when we will be able to get our hands on them, but he said his best guess in his experience would probably be October or November.

·
608 Posts
Basically a year. It seems to make sense time wise. I'm thinking that an October or November delivery would make sense as Nissan probably wants to have the truck out for the Christmas season. Some lucky folks might wake up to find one of these underneath the tree on Christmas morning.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts