Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
Someone at Nissan knows trucks, picked the standout generation of each pickup. OBS Ford, the boxy dodge and my favorite body style of chevrolet.

Good Commercial.

·
15 Posts
Only one problem with the ad. Same problem as many Ford, Chevy, and Dodge ads. It doesn't tell you a **** thing about the truck. Maybe it's all about image now. I must just be a grumpy old man.

·
23 Posts
This is def not an informational ad. This is all about them getting their name associated with Ford, Chevy and Dodge in the most loyal segment there is. Look at this as more of a way for them to get people to go find information on the truck.

·
15 Posts
I'm starting to sound like a troll. I don't mean to because there are a lot of things I like about the truck. I like the fact that is is over 7000 lbs curb weight. A good tow vehicle should have some weight and big brakes. Titan scores well here. The failure is in payload as mentioned in the tfl ike gauntlet run where they couldn't even have 3 people in the cab and had to pile cinderblocks on the back end of the trailer to keep the hitch weight light. Do I buy one and put airbags on it so I can take 3 passengers, camping gear, and 850 pound hitch weight? Or do I buy a 3/4 ton with 900 ft.lb of torque so I can tow without even noticing my trailer is back there while enjoying the rough ride?

·
23 Posts
Nissan knocked it out of the park with this one! The commercial on youtube has almost 1.9 million views! And EVERY comment on it is positive. While this may not convert too many people immediately, they have definitely put themselves on the radar of many that otherwise wouldn't have even known about this truck. I'm into marketing and THIS in marketing! Bravo Nissan!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts