Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
857 Posts
Great use of colors since it can be way too easy to mess that up, all it needs now are two american flags hanging right out the back :D

·
608 Posts
I think that this was a missed opportunity. It just doesn't look very interesting. Just looks like a company branded truck. Not very imaginative or exciting.

·
340 Posts
Baja-Style... anyone want to wager that Nissan ends up going after the Power Wagon and Raptor crowd eventually?

·
772 Posts
you kidding me? thats a bad ass titan. ICON coil overs and icon upper control arms. along with a bed full of accessories. Fab Fours off road bumper. all it takes it Coil overs and they can fit 35's with aftermarket wheels. thats b1tchin.

theres about 4 titans at SEMA btw.

Go on ICON's fb page they posted a few pics of that one the OP posted.

·
608 Posts
OK, so I hadn't looked as deeply into all the accessories. I was just judging on the looks on this concept. It doesn't look particularly impressive as far as the design and styling. Perhaps the red, white and blue color scheme does more for an American audience.

Giving the Nissan Titan XD an off-road look, Icon Vehicle Dynamics equipped it with a 2.5-inch stage 5 suspension system while KMC Wheels contributed with its XD Series Machete rollers paired to Toyo Tires Open Country M/T rubber. Fab Fours designed the Vengeance front and rear bumpers and Westin outfitted the Titan with its Thrasher Board running boards. Giving the Titan XD a more aggressive style are bolt-on style fender flares from EGR while T-Rex equips the front end with a Stealth X-Metal grill. Performance upgrades come in the form of a Banks Ram-Air cold air intake and a Magnaflow Pro Series exhaust. Baja Designs helps light up the way with an OnX6 20-inch LED light bar and Squadron Pro LED lighting while Warn came through with a Zeon 8-S recovery winch. Lastly, ARB equipped the Titan XD with a 37QT fridge/freezer combo.
All the extra bits are pretty awesome though. I like the ram bar at the front.

·
340 Posts
OK, so I hadn't looked as deeply into all the accessories. I was just judging on the looks on this concept. It doesn't look particularly impressive as far as the design and styling. Perhaps the red, white and blue color scheme does more for an American audience.

form follows function friend ;)

·
772 Posts

the fact they are fitting 35's with plenty of clearance with only a coilover set up is impressive. I'm guessing its pulling 10" of travel. (current gen titan with coilover and upper control arm only pulls about 8 simply because of the crap design)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts