Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
2016 Nissan Titan XD SL 5.0L Cummins
4 Posts
What kind of bike rack do you have over the truck bed?? I love that idea!

·
96 Posts
What kind of bike rack do you have over the truck bed?? I love that idea!
I’ve since sold the truck but it was actually something custom I built for the Diamondback bed cover. The bike carriers themselves are what come with a Thule hitch mount like this:

Thule T2 Pro XT 2 Bike Add-on https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01MDLOYDV/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_WF1T20Y7CFBDZ82FDB79?psc=1

But then o mounted it to some aluminum tubing that was welded up with some brackets to mount into some stainless unistrut that I mounted as tracks along the side of the bed cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
2018 XD Platinum Reserve 5.6L gasser
389 Posts
20210204_225810.jpg

·
24 Posts
Just picked up our brand new 2021 Highland Ridge Open Range OT338BHS! On the short drive home from the RV dealer it pulled great, and stopped even better. Very impressed. This travel trailer is right up against the tow limit at just over 10,500lbs dry and a GVWR for the trailer at 11,700.

·
2017 Titan XD SV
21 Posts
Just picked up our brand new 2021 Highland Ridge Open Range OT338BHS! On the short drive home from the RV dealer it pulled great, and stopped even better. Very impressed. This travel trailer is right up against the tow limit at just over 10,500lbs dry and a GVWR for the trailer at 11,700.

View attachment 46170
Dude!!

Luv the ride and trailer!!

·
98 Posts

View attachment 46170
And here I thought I was long! Damn! What’s the total length ball too bumper? My loaded weight is your dry weight hahaha

·
24 Posts
And here I thought I was long! Damn! What’s the total length ball too bumper? My loaded weight is your dry weight hahaha
It’s 60’ and some odd inches. Long boi. I’m headed out at the ass crack of dawn tomorrow from UT to Eastern PA. 4300 miles round trip. Will plan on reporting how she does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
98 Posts
It’s 60’ and some odd inches. Long boi. I’m headed out at the ass crack of dawn tomorrow from UT to Eastern PA. 4300 miles round trip. Will plan on reporting how she does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh I meant your trailer, not the whole rig together

61 - 75 of 75 Posts