Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
72 Posts
Sweet, have fun. We bot got the pearl, wanted copper, but black and pearl or wait....so pearl....before the new ford broke again lol

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had the sv on the brain all along, the other trims were out of my price range. I really wanted java. Only to find out once order banks opened java not available in Canada. White it is. One day I will put my xd wheels on it, just waiting for fender flares to come out.

·
72 Posts
Ya some meaty tires would be nice. I was surprised how well the street rubber did in the snow When jerking out a fellas truck the other day. The weight and torque make a big difference

·
169 Posts
Looks good, have fun. I'm wanting to get into sledding myself.

·
857 Posts
Got to love how these look in white although in winter it's hard to keep them clean. Did you get paint protection and wax applied soon after taking delivery?

Some people swear by it.

·
348 Posts
Best part about white is it doesn't show scratches from brush and tree branches, will have to change my driving habits in the woods with the gun metallic.

·
72 Posts
For the ford guys, My super duty bronco, 7.3idi, 5 speed, hidden 9k warn, 14k luman bar. Always been a ford guy, but the new 1/2's and there diesels have let me down.
Once I got my head around the fact that the XD is as tow capable as my 97 1 ton was? Lolhttp://www.titanxdforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2642&stc=1&d=1455908145

Attachments

·
1,300 Posts
Well ATC have a good weekend.. I sure wish Alberta had more snow... I miss playing in the hills.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well about 600 km towing. Way there around minus 10 Celsius on the way back plus 3 Celsius. Did on almost one tank of fuel. But averaged around 14.5 mpg. Not bad at all.

·
72 Posts
Was in Eatonville wa Sunday, had an unmarked state trooper suv drive past towing 2 very nice sleds. Staters making double time to mess with folks on machines I had to pay for, something wrong there lol.
Glad it worked for you. We're sure getting our snow this year.

·
42 Posts
Heading out for the weekend 2 more sleds to add to the trailer along the way. In total should be around 6000lbs of cargo and trailer once loaded.
Feel free to leave the truck and sleds in my driveway :smile2::nerd2::grin2:

Just kidding, nice combo

1 - 15 of 15 Posts