Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my 18 XD 5.0 SV two years ago for $40,000($56,000 list), never had a problem. Changed oil/filters every 5,000, tranny/dif at 30,000, used additive 8oz every fill-up. Used truck generally for commuting (60 roundtrip) and weekend shore commutes (200 roundtrip) only towed 4-5 times (2-5 tons). Put on Toyo AT3's 20,000 ago. Was concerned/paranoid about all possible potential issues, so gave it up last week ($34,500 from dealer Conicelli/Springfield) and bought a 21 4-runner(Venture Edition). Although I really miss the Titan, the new ride is awesome and I can rest assured of troublefree cruising for the next 300,000. Thanks all for all your info over the last two years and Happy Motoring!!!!

·
Premium Member
2018 XD Platinum Reserve 5.6L gasser
408 Posts
The 4Runner is rock solid and a good off roader. Not much towing capacity though.
I had a 2005 since new. Dependability was incredible.

·
6 Posts
I'm kinda feeling the same way. I have an 18 Diesel midnight edition with 39k on it. Its been a good truck but I'm worried about the part delays if something breaks. I was offered 36,600 cash, not a trade-in, by a dealer last week. Right now there's nothing to buy so I didn't take it. Not sure what I'm going to do.

·
1,319 Posts
170k and still running strong. Gonna keep my 16 until it dies!

Reactions: Lowgdawg

·
702 Posts
80K on my 17. Been trying to trade it in on a Ram but you can't get a Ram anywhere right now lol

·
216 Posts
I'm kinda feeling the same way. I have an 18 Diesel midnight edition with 39k on it. Its been a good truck but I'm worried about the part delays if something breaks. I was offered 36,600 cash, not a trade-in, by a dealer last week. Right now there's nothing to buy so I didn't take it. Not sure what I'm going to do.
Just drive it, why worry about it. Treat it right and do proper maintenance and you’ll be fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts