Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well after crawling all over the XD at the auto show, I decided to take a few pictures and measurements to dispel any confusion regarding titan boxes and bed size. Bed length with gate closed to the walls is 78in (6.6ft)...open gate is 102in.(8.6ft) to the end. Width with the titan boxes range from 46in between the lower lips of the boxes and 48.5in on top of the lips of the boxes, which is fine because with the utilitrack covers, it will sit on them just fine. So with the titan boxes installed, you do have 48in and change to toss in plywood. The bed lighting was a surprise, they have cut-outs for them to illuminate the inside of the titan boxes...clever. The build was great and they have weather covers on the locks for rainy days. Here are some photos for your viewing pleasure.

BigRed

·
72 Posts
I was thinking about heading there Monday solely to crawl around the XD. How many were there and did they have a Platinum Reserve and Pro4X?

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I was thinking about heading there Monday solely to crawl around the XD. How many were there and did they have a Platinum Reserve and Pro4X?
The had a Pro-4X and a White PR which the titan boxes were in. I really like the blue in person! Sound system with the Fosgate setup was excellent, felt like you had an aftermarket system.

BigRed

1 - 4 of 4 Posts