Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Somebody on the Titantalk Facebook page just posted this. Wish the photo was better.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Hard to tell if those are 18 or 20 xd monster's. I know my 18" monsters on my my old Titan were a plus 18 offset. I'm waiting to put my 18" xd bombs on my xd but they are a zero offset do I'm waiting for fender flares to come. Heck stock wheels almost need a fender flare if you don't want a mess.

·
154 Posts
Mine came with XD rims. 20's with 305/55. I got the demo model and they already had a lift and the wheels. The fronts do rub at full turn. I have no idea what the offset is though.
Your truck looks sick dude the wheels and everything

·
88 Posts
Mine came with XD rims. 20's with 305/55. I got the demo model and they already had a lift and the wheels. The fronts do rub at full turn. I have no idea what the offset is though.
Your truck looks sick dude the wheels and everything
Appreciate it! Just got it two days ago. I'm a welder/fabricator so will be transforming it quite a bit in about two months when I get back home from this project. I've been dabbling in carbon fiber laminating in the past and still have about 10 Sq meters of 2x2 twill in my garage, so going to incorporate some of that onto it. I'm going to start out with fender flares and try to get around to swapping out the chrome for CF. I need to see if I can get the parking sensors out of the bumper cleanly so I can put them in the new bumpers too.

·
917 Posts
I need to see if I can get the parking sensors out of the bumper cleanly so I can put them in the new bumpers too.

The sensors do come out of the bumpers in case they need to be replaced. They should have a small plastic trim ring around the actual sensor as well.

·
122 Posts
How much of a lift is it? Those wheels have to be 4.50 Offset. They are sticking out pretty far from the fenders. Looks Sik though.

·
88 Posts
I'm thinking it might just be spacers on the front. The shocks and springs look stock, and the only thing that looked out of the ordinary were something blue on top of the struts. Then I happened to see the thread in the Calmini (sp?) section about their new spacers and they happen to be blue. I'm getting the details tomorrow when my salesman gets into work again. I think they are about a 2" lif the in the front if I remember what it said in the thread.

·
705 Posts
Sorry to dig up an old post, but I went by Clay Cooley today to pick up my plates. They have a really nice blue XD sitting out front with a 6" lift, tires, rims etc. I should've taken a pic, but I didn't. However, I noticed the rims they had on there were KMC XD's. It was kind of cool to see the big XD on the center cap, almost like they made them especially for the Titan XD! Think that'll be my choice if I go with a different wheel/tire combo in the future.

http://www.kmcwheels.com/wheels/4569/xd-series

1 - 18 of 18 Posts