Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was watching one of the XD videos and noticed the truck was dented on the upper rear bed panel. Surprised they didn't edit that out.

Attachments

Reactions: Bianchi

·
23 Posts
I've noticed other dents and things in the videos. I don't think it really matters. They're putting the trucks through hard testing so things are bound to happen.

·
857 Posts
Wow that's horrible, at least with something so obvious as that it's bound to be a pre-production model but definitely not something i'd expect to see in some official video, rather in some spy video. Still sucks to see this.

·
340 Posts
I've noticed other dents and things in the videos. I don't think it really matters. They're putting the trucks through hard testing so things are bound to happen.
neither do I, in fact I think they might almost leave them on purpose as a 'look how hard we made them work' kinda thing... they call it character LOL

·
608 Posts
Probably a mistake but they likely had no alternative. It's a preproduction model so its not like they could have just use another one on a whim. It is noticeable, but not really that noticeable. People know their Titan won't come with a dent.

·
857 Posts
Very true!
It's probably what they were waiting to be done, cheapest and most effective way to deal with it since other methods cost a lot and involve much more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts