Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
608 Posts
I like the Maxima interior, though I would be choosing a different color of leather. That color looks like butterscotch pudding.

·
772 Posts
the XD is probably the most non photogenic truck on the planet. The front fenders look wider then the back fenders, like a truck with fiberglass fenders on the front and stock back end. Its gonna need some serious love to make it look good...aka leveling kit, negative offset wheels, meaty tires. Also they still need to drop that horrible Cummins scab on the fenders.

·
235 Posts
Whoops, that was the wrong interior. This should be the correct one.

The white may be the cause of it's bland look but the red doesn't look bad in the front.

·
608 Posts
the XD is probably the most non photogenic truck on the planet. The front fenders look wider then the back fenders, like a truck with fiberglass fenders on the front and stock back end. Its gonna need some serious love to make it look good...aka leveling kit, negative offset wheels, meaty tires. Also they still need to drop that horrible Cummins scab on the fenders.
I really don't think it looks much better or worse than the other trucks on the market. In my opinion, most trucks look pretty much the same. I hadn't noticed the front fenders being bigger than the back fenders before. And which Cummins "scab" are you speaking of? This one?

Do you think that trucks look better when the rear fenders are wider than the front ones? Or do you just want them to be equal?

·
772 Posts
I really don't think it looks much better or worse than the other trucks on the market. In my opinion, most trucks look pretty much the same. I hadn't noticed the front fenders being bigger than the back fenders before. And which Cummins "scab" are you speaking of? This one?

Do you think that trucks look better when the rear fenders are wider than the front ones? Or do you just want them to be equal?
yea that badge. i get why its a fake vent, the engineers realized it hurt performance. But just do a simple C logo.

I think it should look the same. In those pictures the back tires look like they are sucked into the fenders less then the front tires are lol. looks like a big dork. I think with wheels/tires/lift it'll be a whole different truck.

·
608 Posts
yea that badge. i get why its a fake vent, the engineers realized it hurt performance. But just do a simple C logo.

I think it should look the same. In those pictures the back tires look like they are sucked into the fenders less then the front tires are lol. looks like a big dork. I think with wheels/tires/lift it'll be a whole different truck.
It seems that you should be able to remedy some of the things that you don't like with mods. I am not sure if I can say one way or the other about the fake vent. I want to see it in person. Sometimes I think that it looks fine, and other times it looks like it might be too big.

·
36 Posts
To me I don't think the from tires or body work looks any wider than the back, but I think the body lines and curves can give that appearance in a lot of the pictures.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts