Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would really appreciate any info on who to contact for splash guards. my dealership knows nothing about these titan trucks.

an email a phone number?

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
I ordered mine a month ago, Told me they are still not available, but as soon as they become available, I wll get a call.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Just spoke to parts manager at my dealer. Said production holdup. Nissan is now telling him they will be available mid to late April.

·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks man, some members on here saying that the splash guards should come straight from factory that the ones without them are missing.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Yes getting mine for free as they should have been on my xd sv from the factory. Actually supposed to get installed tonight along with remote start I ordered.

·
857 Posts
Funny how the one thing that is commonly used is delayed especially when it's a simple product, almost as simple as it can get, can't think of anything else easy to make... oh yeah license plate brackets

·
904 Posts
I wonder if all the xd owners would raise some **** with nissan us consumer affairs about lack of this truck coming with mud flaps if they would do anything. In my opinion. This truck should come stock with them. Especially the pro 4x with more aggressive tires. Throws mud and road debris everywhere.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
They do come stock with flaps. And if yours is one of the first bunch xd's made and didn't have them. I would be calling your dealer about getting them free of charge of course.

·
904 Posts
They do come stock with flaps. And if yours is one of the first bunch xd's made and didn't have them. I would be calling your dealer about getting them free of charge of course.
According to my serial number I am like 368 or something like that. I would check but my truck is in the shop. I definitely don't have mudflaps but jeeze... I need them.! I don't think my dealer cares for me. I gave them less than a stellar review to nissan when I bought the truck. I might have a better shot of getting a set directly through Nissan?

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Where does it say they come stock with mudflaps. I have a SL, looked at my window sticker and in the specs in Nissanusa.com. They are not listed. The dealer charged me 200.00 + dollars, currently on order. If they are supposed to come with it, I'm getting my money back.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Every xd is coming from the factory with flaps. Almost every new one that has arrived at dealers in the last month all have flaps from the factory. Last generation titan had flaps. If your dealer is charging you for the oem nissan ones you might want to question them.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Pete
As nice as it would to get the flaps that were supposed to come on the truck.
And if for some strange reason your dealer is actually making you pay. It was mentioned before the factory ones are a little useless. Wait for husky or weathertech and spend your money on those.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts