Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after two months of waiting for my splash guards, I was given 2 sets of rears on 2 different days, both were for Pro4x not the SL. Both boxes were marked wrong from warehouse. After further research parts manager was told splash guards for SL are not going to be available any time soon. I was now advised to come back to dealership and get a refund.

Does anyone know of a company that is making splash guards for our trucks yet. Weathertech, not available yet, Husky, not fond of generic guards.

·
17 Posts
That is so wrong. I have front and rear splash guards on my SL. they are in stock in the PDC. 999J2-W4103 front and 999J2-W4104 rear. these are for without over fenders. Received mine last week

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't understand the run around. I actually saw an email sent to parts manager from Nissan supply warehouse stating they are not available.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MrSparco, If possible could you post a picture of front and rear's so I can show my parts manager.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Yes guards are still going to be a while. My dealer just took them off a truck on the lot that just arrived.
But as stated as long as I waited for mine once installed there was very little improvement. Husky or weathertech should have theres soon.

·
77 Posts
Doesn't look like they do much of anything except protect about two inches behind them as they are to short. I would wait for a set of weathertech's or Husky's.

·
182 Posts
I asked my dealer two weeks ago if I could have the mud flaps off of the platinum reserve they had on the lot. He said he would ask. I was at the dealership yesterday afternoon and asked him for an update and he said he wasn't able to work it out. The VP of dealership was there so I just followed up with him. And he approved it. (Mug guards included in the deal from the start) so I'm going on Friday to have the splash guards installed. Sometimes you just have to know the right people I guess.

·
182 Posts
Turns out the mud guards for the platinum reserve, over fender, will not work on the SL. The SL does not have the same trim piece as the pro4x and the PR. So I'm back to square one. I guess I could just tell them to forget about them and just wait for the Husky's to come out.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I emailed Husky a few days ago. Waiting for a reply. Asked them if they have any idea on a time frame.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I was told by Nissan corporate they are not included, and if they were supposed to be on your truck they would be on the window sticker.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts