Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else truck not want to turn to the right? I have a new xd pr with only 250 miles on it. Seems like it wasn't set up correct but I could be wrong. It will only turn one whole revolution on the steering wheel to the right but will turn two revolutions to the left. Its **** trying to park. I had a 2012 titan before this truck and it was fine. Just curious if its because its a bigger truck or is there something wrong. Thanks for any feedback.

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update: Truck is fixed. One of the steering stops had backed out. Said more than likely it wasn't set and tightened at the factory.

·
122 Posts
And Noone is getting that weird knocking feedback in the steering wheel? I am thinking its the shocks on the PR and SL models

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
And Noone is getting that weird knocking feedback in the steering wheel? I am thinking its the shocks on the PR and SL models
I feel that feedback when I am backing into a parking spot it is not the stops because I am not lock to lock

Or driving down uneven Road 1-2 mph slight turn of the steering wheel

Feels like steering rack is loose Steering is not as tight as it used to be

Back in the day there used to be an adjustment screw to take up the slack in steering

I Do not notice anything at any type of speed only noticed it at 1 mile an hour

I had this problem with my Toyota tundra crew Max It was the steering rack bushing that is non-replaceable

I had to buy entire steering rack to have it fixed on the Toyota

I just started noticing it on my XD. I have 6500 miles

If I can figure it out I'll let everyone know

1 - 12 of 12 Posts