Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been able to source the OEM step rails aftermarket? I see on the accessories section they have a Charcoal and Chrome rail listed for after sale purchase. However, after looking around a bit my research leads me to believe that the "Charcoal" rail is in fact just a painted version of the cheaper looking chrome tubular rail they have listed online for a whopping $700.

I'd really like to install the OEM Platinum rails on my Pro-4X. Maybe in the collision catalog?

·
54 Posts
When I ordered my pro4x I requested the running boards truck showed up with out them installed dealer told me pro4x could not have them installed at manufacturing so it was a dealer install need this to say I'm still waiting for running boards i paid for 3 weeks later. Calling dealer today then Nissan corporate

·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I ordered my pro4x I requested the running boards truck showed up with out them installed dealer told me pro4x could not have them installed at manufacturing so it was a dealer install need this to say I'm still waiting for running boards i paid for 3 weeks later. Calling dealer today then Nissan corporate
I'm 6'3" and I never thought i'd say this but "I need rails!" lol.

After hearing what you just posted I may just wait until the aftermarket community comes up with some solutions.

·
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can't you just buy the cheaper ones and then paint them the way you'd like?
Yeah but they'll need to be powder coated.

I'm considering calling a buddy that has a mandrel pipe bender, maybe fab something awesome up.

·
15 Posts
The running boards (same as fitted to the TL) are now available on eStore. Price is $333 per side. Nissan are also running a 25% discount promo on eStore until 4/30/16. The coupon code ESTORE2016

1 - 7 of 7 Posts