Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I’ve had my 2016 Titan for around 6 months now. The other day I was driving with it and I had a guy tell me my brake lights are not working but the one on the cab does. I’ve checked all the fuses and relays. I have even checked and the stop lamps work for the trailer too connection. Does anyone have any idea what it could be? And yes I’ve checked both lights and they are good.

·
5 Posts
My dealer fixed it for me I don’t know the exact location. My warranty was expired and they repaired it rather than a new harness. I had tried everything you had and finally threw in the towel. They took good care of me. $125 vs a new rear harness

·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My dealer fixed it for me I don’t know the exact location. My warranty was expired and they repaired it rather than a new harness. I had tried everything you had and finally threw in the towel. They took good care of me. $125 vs a new rear harness
I got it figured out tonight. The main plug on the wiring harness was loose. Put some die electric grease and clipped it back together and there my brake lights were working again. Thanx for the tip on the bad ground connection it got me looking at the whole harness.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts