Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 Titan xd that I tuned and deleted. I took the dpf and the def out and replaced it with a 4 inch pipe. But all I hear is turbo no rumble at all am I leaving something out?

·
622 Posts
Nope. These sound like a jet uncorked due to the turbo design. Put a straight through resonator in and it will be better. Look at unit racing and vibrant.

·
770 Posts
There’s rumble, it’s just hard to hear in the cab or at idle.

Especially if you get on it hard. Have somebody else drive it so you can hear it go by.

A muffler, bottle resonator, or twister would tone down the turbo whistle and make it a touch throatier.

You have to remember- it’s only a little 5.0. You’re not going to get that near-7 liter- grumble like the big 3.

·
345 Posts
Actually I live in the country bud I don’t have “neighbors”
I'm sure you pass by houses and people wherever you go. Unless you're going nowhere. :)

All I'm saying is showing a little courtesy towards others goes a long way. Put yourself in the shoes of parents who have been up all night with a sick infant and just as it falls asleep you go by with your "rumble". Or someone who works nightshift.

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm sure you pass by houses and people wherever you go. Unless you're going nowhere. :)

All I'm saying is showing a little courtesy towards others goes a long way. Put yourself in the shoes of parents who have been up all night with a sick infant and just as it falls asleep you go by with your "rumble". Or someone who works nightshift.
Actually from a very small town everybody has a truck that “rumbles”. And no actually the closest house to me is about 2 miles away. And even if there was anyone else on my RD they’d be up and ready for work by 6-7 am like a normal hard working MAN or WOMAN from around here. Damn you must be one of them Biden fans. Please lord help this poor fellar.

·
1,517 Posts
Actually from a very small town everybody has a truck that “rumbles”. And no actually the closest house to me is about 2 miles away. And even if there was anyone else on my RD they’d be up and ready for work by 6-7 am like a normal hard working MAN or WOMAN from around here. Damn you must be one of them Biden fans. Please lord help this poor fellar.
Dude I was just about to say same thing haha. If you seriously get woken up by a truck with exhaust you need help

·
345 Posts
Wow. I make a post that talks about showing courtesy to others and you turn into a child. I guess that explains your infantile joy of a loud vehicle.

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow. I make a post that talks about showing courtesy to others and you turn into a child. I guess that explains your infantile joy of a loud vehicle.
[/QUOTEyo
You did make a post about courtesy bud but That ain’t the question that was asked! Your 1st grade courtesy post is irrelevant! Can’t help it you get butt hurt easily do everybody and yourself a favor and get off the forum

·
345 Posts
You did make a post about courtesy bud but That ain’t the question that was asked! Your 1st grade courtesy post is irrelevant! Can’t help it you get butt hurt easily do everybody and yourself a favor and get off the forum
And now you throw a gay slam. Conducting yourself like a 5 year old is not something you should be proud of. But you've made it very obvious that you are.

·
345 Posts
Definitely not a gay slam. @Reedeg has you a paper to fill out little buddy it’s gonna be okay.
Just because you don't have to courage to take responsibility for an overt gay slam, that doesn't mean you didn't do it. It just means you're too cowardly and/or infantile to take responsiblity for your actions.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts