Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Just because you don't have to courage to take responsibility for an overt gay slam, that doesn't mean you didn't do it. It just means you're too cowardly and/or infantile to take responsiblity for your actions.
[/QUOTE lol okay

·
778 Posts
I didn't know efi live had tunes for our trucks... Or trans tuning...
I know of one company that tried it, but EFI Live has way less tables and parameters to use for tuning. EZLynk is far superior for our trucks. It’s like an iPhone 3GS versus a iPhone 12.

Trans tuning for this truck sounds like snake oil. I’d live to get details on that....

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I know of one company that tried it, but EFI Live has way less tables and parameters to use for tuning. EZLynk is far superior for our trucks. It’s like an iPhone 3GS versus a iPhone 12.

Trans tuning for this truck sounds like snake oil. I’d live to get details on that....
Or maybe he said something about some software update?

·
329 Posts
Better yet, show your neighbors some consideration and make it as quiet as possible. They deserve better than to have their lives interrupted whenever you start your vehicle.

Don't be "that neighbor".
Wow. I make a post that talks about showing courtesy to others and you turn into a child. I guess that explains your infantile joy of a loud vehicle.

did you have to throw your 5 cents in?? Nobody gives a fuck

A stock corvette is louder than these straight piped....

·
112 Posts
Well that escalated quickly! Sheesh! FWIW, nothing, and I do mean NOTHING, is more annoying than a four cylinder gas engine with a three-foot circumference fart cannon muffler running up and down the street in first gear at 6,000 rpm. There, I said it! :cool:

21 - 27 of 27 Posts