Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went and test drove the Diesel and Gas Titans tonight.

I like the diesel better then gas version. The gas was not a sure footed, and it could be due to a broken shock or something of that nature. Both had enough power but the response was better on the gas. It will be another year before I would touch the diesel. Both my wife and I said "It's ugly" but from the inside it's very nice.

They had ~ 15 on the lot ... they are not selling and the manager was all excited that we want to drive one. They only had one gas version, and it was the very first one they received...

Anyway I knew WAY WAY WAY more then the sales guy, he was asking me questions :grin2:

Reactions: nihilus

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
I drove the new gas recently.

But now that my diesel xd is broken in and I have learned the tricks to drive it performance feel my diesel isn't far off of the gas. Mid range wise I even think my diesel pulls better.

I had a brain fart and was thinking. Especially here in Canada the gas is $7500 cheaper plus nissan is offering $4000 off finance cash and another $1000 nissan loyalty cash. The wheels in my head were turning. But then I drove and was content with my diesel.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The gas version did not have the lag when you floored it, but I liked the way the diesel felt driving.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I drove lots of diesel's, know how they roll ;)

If the cost were the same, I would choose the diesel, so now I just have to wait and see.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts