Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
Excellent post!

Watching this video and seeing the dash made me think... I wonder if I could have one smart key that worked on both the Titan XD and the leaf.

·
17 Posts
General tires is a little concerning to me....if they are cutting corners on the rubber, what else did they cut corners on?

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
665 Posts
General tires is a little concerning to me....if they are cutting corners on the rubber, what else did they cut corners on?
What is the problem with General Tires?

I've seen them last and perform admirably in adverse conditions. Ignoring the fact that tires are a consumable.

·
363 Posts
I'm not intending to offend anyone but that is rough camera work. That's either a crappy camera or someone needs to lay off the caffeine.

·
49 Posts
In the Yellow Pro there was a toggle switch located on the drivers left knee that showed a truck on a hill, Hill Decent or Exhaust Brake?

·
38 Posts
I'm guessing it's hill decent. Looks like the same hill decent icon in other vehicles. Plus its right next to the rear diff locking button, which is where hill decent normally is.

·
772 Posts
Not super crazy about the yellow but, all that truck needs is some 35's and some King Coilovers.

IMO it really looks like nissan kept the cab size the same on the xd as it is on the current titan...aka my 2011 pro4x.

·
235 Posts
I actually like the Titan XD with fender flares because it's the kind that sticks close to the body. Something jutting out a few inches would be another story.

·
313 Posts
I like the pics of the non-fender flare model. Those indents in the middle of the flare should be removed imho. I'm still excited for this bad bay!
The silver one right?
I would like to see more pics of that.
Wonder what trim level it would be?
Assuming the XD is available in S, SV, Pro, SL, Plat
maybe the lack of flares says it's an SV?
Or maybe the SL lacks flares too.

Sure would like to see an XD Cummins with the King Cab but guess that will have to wait.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts