Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any members here who are happy with their Nissan/XD dealer service or just their Nissan dealer for that matter. Especially the San Antonio area, anyone purchased from Nissan of Boerne...the supposed "largest Nissan dealer in Texas"...??? I'll go anywhere to get a good deal, but a good local service dept is a must for warranty issues...

·
430 Posts
Any members here who are happy with their Nissan/XD dealer service or just their Nissan dealer for that matter. Especially the San Antonio area, anyone purchased from Nissan of Boerne...the supposed "largest Nissan dealer in Texas"...??? I'll go anywhere to get a good deal, but a good local service dept is a must for warranty issues...
As far as service goes, do NOT take it to world car nissan off of 35N. My ipdm relay went out in my 05 and even though there was already an active recall on the relay, it took them 3 tries to get it right. The first time they sent me on my way, saying that my truck was running rough because it was missing a spark plug.:WTF: I figured they were just saving grace, had installed the relay, but didn't want to admit they were wrong, but sure enough, 2 min down the road, the same thing. Had a radiator replaced there and they left it 1/2 a quart low on transmission fluid, as soon as I drove off, felt the trans slip, took it back, and they wouldn't even check the fluid level. I let it warm up and checked it in the parking lot and they still wouldn't add any. They wanted me to leave it with them over night.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts