Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mods, if I have posted in the wrong section (this seems to be the main hive of discussion) or this is a re-post, please feel free to move/delete.

I didn't have a chance to get any pictures of my own, as I was enduring a crippling hangover, but here are some pictures of what I'm confident is the first modified Titan XD.

Sponsors & Parts include:
Suspension by Icon Vehicle Dynamics
XD Wheels: XD Series Machete
Toyo Tires: Open Country M/T Tires (I have confirmed that it's running a set of 35x12.50s, but I don't currently know the wheel diameter)
Fab Four Bumpers: Vengeance Front & Rear Bumpers
Baja Designs: OnX6 20” LED Light Bar, Squadron Pro LED Lighting
Warn Winches ZEON 8-S Recovery Winch
Banks Power: Banks Ram-Air® Cold Air Intake
Magnaflow: PRO Series Exhaust
Westin Automotive Products: Thrasher Board Running Boards
EGR Automotive: Bolt-On Style Fender Flares
ARB: 37QT Fridge/Freezer
Hi-Lift: All-Cast Jack

·
608 Posts
All the stuff in the back is great, but on a practical level I couldn't drive around with this stuff in the back. You need a way to lock it up so it doesn't get stolen. I realize that the event is just to show off, but I see this as a practical matter. You can't just throw a bunch of stuff in the back of your truck and expect that no one will steal your stuff in the long run.

Having said that. It is cool to see all these accessories on the Titan XD. Shows you what you can do with it if you go all out.

·
772 Posts
All the stuff in the back is great, but on a practical level I couldn't drive around with this stuff in the back. You need a way to lock it up so it doesn't get stolen. I realize that the event is just to show off, but I see this as a practical matter. You can't just throw a bunch of stuff in the back of your truck and expect that no one will steal your stuff in the long run.

Having said that. It is cool to see all these accessories on the Titan XD. Shows you what you can do with it if you go all out.
Hence SEMA.....thats the whole point. Also its a chase truck...so it has parts and **** on it to fix the race truck its following.

no **** you don't daily drive it with 3k worth of **** in the bed.

·
340 Posts

i think most people will have difficulty walking away with a 1000 lb winch bolted to the bed floor...

·
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Where's the 37QT Fridge/Freezer and what did they put in there?
They put the fridge in the weirdest place ever (probably so it could be easily seen/photographed), right between the two tires in the bed. They also managed to mount it in a location that kills the view out of the back window.

Hopefully it had some decent beer in it.

·
608 Posts
Hence SEMA.....thats the whole point. Also its a chase truck...so it has parts and **** on it to fix the race truck its following.

no **** you don't daily drive it with 3k worth of **** in the bed.
Sorry I'm not familiar that much with racing. Didn't realize what the purpose of the truck was specifically.

I'm just saying that I'll be getting a cover or lock box for whatever I choose to kart around with me.

·
235 Posts
They put the fridge in the weirdest place ever (probably so it could be easily seen/photographed), right between the two tires in the bed. They also managed to mount it in a location that kills the view out of the back window.

Hopefully it had some decent beer in it.
Odd place to put it but I guess a chase truck needs easy access to the beer while grabbing a spare tire.

·
772 Posts
Sorry I'm not familiar that much with racing. Didn't realize what the purpose of the truck was specifically.

I'm just saying that I'll be getting a cover or lock box for whatever I choose to kart around with me.
Just busting your balls.:grin2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts