Nissan Titan XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the last couple Months the dealer replaced my turbo actuator, Def Tank, Def Pump. Got the truck back friday and halfway home the Engine light comes on.

Apparently The part number needed is 22790-EZ41A - knock sensor, (i believe he means NOX) the price is 1255, nearly 3.5 times the cost of a powerstrokes.

anyways my question is where is the location of the sensor in relation to the DEF tank/pump ect.

I'm starting to find it hard to believe that its coincidental the last three times I drive the truck back from the dealer I don't make it home before the lights come on for something else.

Not trying to accuse the techs but the last several months its only driven to and from the dealer with the return trip resulting in more engine/emission lights and new things to be replaced.

Thanks guys, Sorry for my rants but this is nuts on a lowish milage vehicle.
(56K) 2016

·
2019 Titan XD Pro4x Cummins
923 Posts
I agree with @cajun. Though it is possible it’s throwing a code internally to the ecm that Nissan isn’t getting with consult, so they throw parts at it in the hopes of getting it right.

·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I'm waiting to find or be given a list of codes, the repair paperwork only lists one. This code happened on my way home from the DEF tank being replaced.

I picked the truck up and drove home, at which time i hand the engine light and emissions light come on, I was told it was Code P203F and needed a new DEF pump. Nissan met me half way with this.
At the same time I was told that the engine light was on because of the turbo actuator and that was replaced while we waited on the DEF pump.

They don't have anything else noted on the paperwork but maybe he will tell me when i check in today.

Boucher Nissan in southeastern WI

1 - 5 of 5 Posts