Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
1,475 Posts
The kit comes with the brackets, I may need the clearance but most of all,Nissan installed it uneven. Drivers side verses passenger side was tucked back in almost ¾” forms factory. I noticed this some time after purchase and had the truck checked for damage but the frame shop found none. Once I saw it it bugged me every time I looked at the truck. Bed is on crooked too, that’s next.
Damn that's nuts

·
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #23 (Edited)
No new tire yet but a before and after pictures. Stock tire have 72k and still too much good tread to replace. Again this is with the ProComp 2-1/4” front and 1” rear. This will be tall enough for short wife and I after I change out the tire to 285/70R18 on the stock wheels.

·
31 Posts
The kit comes with the brackets, I may need the clearance but most of all,Nissan installed it uneven. Drivers side verses passenger side was tucked back in almost ¾” forms factory. I noticed this some time after purchase and had the truck checked for damage but the frame shop found none. Once I saw it it bugged me every time I looked at the truck. Bed is on crooked too, that’s next.
I hear you about the bed. Mine was crooked too, and it looks like its shifted forward because my rear tires are closer to the rear fender well like the axle is shifted back, had them align the bed and its lined up perfect, but the rear axle still looks shifted back. I'll have to take a pic but its pretty obvious looking at it from the side. Front tires look like they're too far back also. Can't remember if it was like that stock but I installed the rough country 2 inch by 1 inch lift level and 275 65 20 tires. Still would rub on the fender if i turned and hit a dip when turning into a parking lot but now doesn't seem to do it anymore.

·
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I am sticking with the stock wheels so I am going to see if one of the following will fit without doing more than trimming or removing the front mud flaps. 295/70R18 285/75R18 and final that I know will work 285/70R18.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts