Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

Time for new tires and a lift.

8K views 24 replies 9 participants last post by  Cowboystarr 
#1 ·
Looking for feed back from folks that installed either the Zone 2” adventure lift or the Rough Country 3” lift. I don’t have the $ for new rims or I would do the Pro Comp 5”.
Post or PM me please.

Thanks

See less See more
#5 ·
Kinda similar but not exact is the RC 2/1. It’s been on mine for about 35k (of the 45k) miles. Rides like stock. No problems what so ever.
Tires are 295/70-18’s in the pic. Before I had 305/65-18’s. The 295’s rub every now and then. The 305’s never. After initial trimming of course.

#9 ·
The RC 2/1 versus the 3 are going to ride identical. The price difference is UCAs with the 3 and obviously and inch in the front. They utilize the same rear blocks, same part number.

I also have the 2/1 with 275/65/20 Nitto Ridge Grapplers. They have almost 35” but are narrow at 10.5. They don’t rub, after your remove mud flaps and it rides like stock.

Save money on your lift and invest in good tires. That’s just my 2 cents.

#17 ·
Installed the ProComp level kit (2 ¼”) with the bumper relocation brackets and a 1” ProComp lift in the rear. Got it aligned this evening. Next is tires. I was pleased with the stance, truck should have come factory this way. Will take measurements and pics latter. Thanks to all for the advice.

#20 ·
The kit comes with the brackets, I may need the clearance but most of all,Nissan installed it uneven. Drivers side verses passenger side was tucked back in almost ¾” forms factory. I noticed this some time after purchase and had the truck checked for damage but the frame shop found none. Once I saw it it bugged me every time I looked at the truck. Bed is on crooked too, that’s next.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.