Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to Sell my Yellow 2016 Titan XD Pro Comp with 111,000 klms in excellent condition.
EZ Lynk Tuner
CT Tuning
Flo Pro Exhaust, with Stainless Tip.
AFE Cold Air Intake with Ram Air
Hikeit Pedal Controller
2" Leveling Kit
Nitto Ridge Grapplers 33 x 12.5 x 18 (Included are the original 4 new Stock tires)
Complete Def system should you wish to convert to stock.

·
200 Posts
I am thinking $34,000 Can $
What province are you located in ? I just sold mine in Alberta 16 Pro4X also deleted no lift though. I only had 68,000km on it though and had no problem getting 35,5K.

I think you should be able to get fairly close to your ask.
Phone was ringing off the hook which I found odd I thought it was going to be a hard sell but by the sounds of it not many PRO4Xs for sale mostly platinums and SV trims out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What province are you located in ? I just sold mine in Alberta 16 Pro4X also deleted no lift though. I only had 68,000km on it though and had no problem getting 35,5K.

I think you should be able to get fairly close to your ask.
Phone was ringing off the hook which I found odd I thought it was going to be a hard sell but by the sounds of it not many PRO4Xs for sale mostly platinums and SV trims out there.

I am in the Suburbs of the Toronto area in Ontario. Although I never had any issues with the DEF... from the moment I picked the Truck up from the dealership and drove it, I knew all of that was coming off once the warranty expired at 60k km. It was the best thing I could have done for the Truck. The fuel mileage improved 'significantly' as well as eliminating that dead throttle, stinky Re-Gen, and awkward shifting.

·
200 Posts
I am in the Suburbs of the Toronto area in Ontario. Although I never had any issues with the DEF... from the moment I picked the Truck up from the dealership and drove it, I knew all of that was coming off once the warranty expired at 60k km. It was the best thing I could have done for the Truck. The fuel mileage improved 'significantly' as well as eliminating that dead throttle, stinky Re-Gen, and awkward shifting.
Yeah I had nothing but problems with the def system and all my Kms were either highway driving or towing the trailer. I couldn’t wait and did it before the warranty was done. Noticed a huge diff in DTE on the highway empty. Shifting was a a bit better and no more worrying about carrying that damn fluid when towing the trailer around.

I loved the truck but once nissan pulled the plug in Canada I knew it was time to sell it before resale nose dives and parts become an issue.

·
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I no longer need a Truck, so I bought a Car instead. (a really nice car as it turns out)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts