Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2021 Titan XD Pro-4X and want to upgrade the General Grabbers that come stock on it. The stock tires are 275/65 R18 and I was thinking about going up to 275/70 R18 but I am concerned about rubbing. Can anyone confirm or deny that I can fit 275/70 R18 on stock Pro-4X suspension without rubbing?

Many thanks!

·
680 Posts
You can go to a 275/70R18 with out a lift on stock rims. I am running Toyo Open Country AT3. I did a minor lift but it was not necessary. ProComp 2.25 front 1 back and front bumper spacer.

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. That's what I was looking for. In fact, those are the exact tires that I have my eye on.

·
16 Posts
Just curious why you are looking to change the tires so soon after purchase without a drastic difference in size? Are the grabbers that bad of a tire or you just looking for a slight lift?

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not a huge fan of the Grabbers. I'd like more aggressive tread in the snow and off-road along with a more aggressive look.

·
680 Posts
The stock General Grabbers are not bad took mine through serious snow and got 75000 out of them. Going to a more aggressive 33” makes the truck look nice. I found an improved ride, accurate speedo and no difference in mileage due to the small drop in the gear ratio.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts