Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
119 Posts
No, but when I do pull the trigger on an SV with the "comfort and convenience" package, I'll probably try to swap out the required 20's that come with it for standard 17's! What DO 20" wheels have to do with comfort/convenience???

·
772 Posts
there one with some stupid fuel -44 offset wheels, also today on faceboook i saw a red pro4x with method roosts and General grabber red labels.

·
404 Posts
I will be looking for new wheels once lifts become available. I'll probably go with a 37" tire like I see on a lot of nice Denalis in my area. However, I did see 40" tires on a Jeep yesterday that looked killer.

In order to run those ill go with a 22" wheel. The photo is a Denali beside my Titan XD. It has 37" tires and 22" XD Monster wheels. Probably an 8" lift I'm guessing.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
I don't think it's going to be overly big. I was looking at my stock 20" with rubber and thinking that wheel well arch is already pretty tight. Especially near lower front fender.

·
404 Posts
Stock wheels are also pretty narrow. They're like 20x7.5? 20x8? They're not very wide at all.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
And being narrow they are already pretty flush to the outside of the fender.
I won't be putting my xd bombs with 0 offset on until a fender flare comes out.

·
1,300 Posts
I'm sure 35s will fit with a level kit and proper back spacingon the rim. If not a minor trim of the inner plastic won't hurt anything.
I have my 35s sitting the the garage waiting for the snow to melt and they will be on.
I had one of my wheels rolled up to it and ohhhhh she looked good.

·
2 Posts
Dragon, ur gonna run those 35s on stock rims? Any concern with rims being too narrow? Also, have you found a leveling kit thats out yet? I spoke with back country and supposedly they plan on starting production soon.

·
Premium Member
1,576 Posts
Sorry I didn't mean cutting. I meant removing of parts. But with some mods the lift looks pretty good on it.

·
1,300 Posts
My 35s are on a different set of rims. I have 2 sets of tires.. I'll keep the stockers for winter use with a set of Duratracs and the summer wheels are 18" mayhams with toyo rubber.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts