Nissan Titan XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
129 Posts
I have 285/70r18 Toyo open country mt's on mine. You don't need a levelling kit with stock wheels but you will need to trim the plastic splash guard a little. You will only have about 7/16 clearance on the upper control arm but no rubbing it's just tight

·
55 Posts
If anyone has done this, please post pics. Don't want to level the truck if I don't have to because it seems most of the guys who are using the Rough Country 2"/1" leveling kit are experiencing "nose high" results after leveled which I can't stand the look of. If anything I would still want some rake front to rear.

·
Administrator
328 Posts
Thread moved. There is a section dedicated to Wheels & Tires. Please post in the Forum Info & Help section if you have any technical issues with your account and/or forum functions. All other inquiries should be posted within its relevant section.

Thank you for your understanding.

-Nate

·
358 Posts
I have the R/C lift and I still have a little rake in the rear. In fact I've been thinking of upping the front another 1/2" to level it. Maybe mine is a one off but in all I like the 2/1 kit.
If anyone has done this, please post pics. Don't want to level the truck if I don't have to because it seems most of the guys who are using the Rough Country 2"/1" leveling kit are experiencing "nose high" results after leveled which I can't stand the look of. If anything I would still want some rake front to rear.

·
229 Posts
I have the R/C lift and I still have a little rake in the rear. In fact I've been thinking of upping the front another 1/2" to level it. Maybe mine is a one off but in all I like the 2/1 kit.

My 2/1 was spot on when running it. I’ve heard the p4x’s are off a bit though...

·
207 Posts

·
91 Posts
Can you guys please post some pictures? I'd like to see how your trucks look like before leveling my 16 XD PR. Thanks!

·
1,311 Posts
Here's some before and after with the 305/65-18's, and then with the wheels added. Pic 3 and 5 are no lift. FWIW the 305's DID NOT rub on the stock wheels...only when the XD's were added did I get a little rub.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts